How do I certify if a report doesn't pull in the GL Details Recon module?
- If a report doesn't pull, this means your project had no current period activity, however, you must review the project's GL Cash Balance. In order to certify, you must print the GL Cash Balance Summary. The Preparer and the Approver should sign and date the printed GL Cash Balance Summary report.
What documentation am I required to keep?
- Departments and activities must maintain files that are sufficient to support the accuracy and completeness of data entered into the financial modules of the University’s Integrated System including departmental records related to deposits or transfers. This includes deposit slips and the signed certification form. This documentation must be retained by the department in accordance with guidelines specified by the University Records Management Office to satisfy University, state and federal audit requirements, as well as state and federal records retention requirements.
How can I obtain required signatures for my GL Reconciliations digitally?
- The ReconUVA Team has developed a DocuSign PowerForm to facilitate obtaining GL Reconciliation approvals. You can initiate the form here.
- The GL Recon Certification form from UBI must be saved as a PDF and attached within the DocuSign PowerForm as prompted.
How do I obtain signatures for my GL Alternate Assignment Forms digitally?
- The ReconUVA Team has developed a DocuSign PowerForm to facilitate obtaining signatures needed in order to assign a GL Alternate. You can initiate the form here.
What are the requirements for storing the completed digital forms?
- Review Records Management’s Guidelines for Digital Record Storage document.