What is a Revenue Parent?
- A Revenue Parent is a combination of Revenue Projects that has a project number beginning with the characters "RP" in the Integrated System.
- All the Revenue Projects in a Revenue Parents have a like purpose
- It is used for reporting purposes
- Revenue is not deposited into the RP
How do I find Revenue/Expenditure Project Associations?
- Integrated System (Oracle)
- Must have the Award Manager responsibility
- GM Award Manager -> Grants Accounting -> Awards ->Enter Award Number
- University Business Intelligence (UBI)
- GL Reference Module
- Select Active Close Prjs/Awds Excluded to remove any close projects from the list
- You can use the filters in the right side Panes like Select Project(s) or Select Award(s) to filter down to your org or look at specific projects/awards