How do I know if I need to send a PaymentWorks Supplier or Individual Payee invite?

Suppliers provide goods or services to the University. Suppliers are typically companies, corporations, or independent contractors.

Individual Payees (previously known as non-suppliers) are not providing goods or services to the University, but must be compensated for something else. Individual Payees can be

  • research participants,
  • individuals including Medical Center Employees) seeking reimbursement
  • individuals to whom the University is providing a monetary gift
  • pre/post-doctorate fellows