Cash Balance Report

What should I do if there is a deficit in my Cash Balance? 

  • If you are the Preparer - bring the deficit to the Approver's attention.

  • If you are the Approver - make arrangements to resolve the deficit. 

How do I request an authorized cash deficit? 

  • Requests for cash deficit authorizations must be made in writing to the Treasurer and must be signed by the appropriate Dean or Vice President. Authorization(s) for cash deficits will be granted, in writing, by the Treasurer.